Irvington Indiana a neighborhood resource      



Wilson-Parker Cemetery Sign

"Found and not forgotten"
from the Wilson-Parker Cemetery Re-dedication
September 20, 2015




Irvington, Indiana
Founded 1873

(not 1870 as is oft reported)
on approximately 385 acres of lands purchased and developed by
Jacob and Martha Julian, Sylvester and Rachal Johnson, and Levi and Caroline Ritter;
and additional lands purchased and developed by
James and Mary Downey, Nicholas and Susanna Ohmer, and John Chambers